Frank Berry Ministries, Inc. is an established organization that strongly believes in the manifestation of good character, accountability, vision, unyielding work ethic, and commitment. We are a relations-based ministry that understands that God is a personal God who desires fellowship and therefore serves as the model in how our daily lives are conducted. Without any reservations, FBM believes that our values are God-inspired for transforming the way we live and operate this ministry.
- Salvation: This means: Win the lost (Mark 16:15)
We demonstrate the love of God by sharing the Good News.
- Servanthood: This means: Bring joy to others (Matthew 25:35-40)
We demonstrate humility before God and others.
- Excellence: This means: Doing everything as unto God (Colossians 3:23)
We demonstrate excellence by being committed rather than comfortable in all endeavors.
- Ministry-minded: This means: Being readily available to answer God's call (Isaiah 6:8)
We demonstrate God's power and love by focusing on the call as opposed to self.
- Integrity: This means: Obeying the Word of God (Colossians 3:12-14)
We demonstrate righteousness by conducting ourselves honorably in all things.
- Authenticity: This means: Walking the walk, not just talking the talk (James 1:22)
We demonstrate the presence of God in our lives by being real before God and others.
- Teamwork: This means: Humbly working together for a common purpose (Philippians 2:1-4)
We demonstrate the use of teams to accomplish what no one can do alone.
- Preparation: This means: Get strength for war (Proverbs 24:5-6)
We demonstrate discipline in preparing our hearts and minds spiritually before ministering.
- Self-control: This means: Control the tongue (Proverbs 10:19; 16:23)
We demonstrate self-control by being quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to anger.
- Teachable Spirit: This means: Willingness to be taught (Proverbs 3:5-8)
We demonstrate a teachable spirit by submitting ourselves to each other.
- Accountability: This means: Iron sharpens iron (Ecclesiastes 4:12)
We demonstrate spiritual covering by being under the leadership of a Pastor, and accountablility by walking in close relationship with others.